How To Play
Fingers is a rapid drinking game which needs no skills other than the ability to count. We have completed revloutionezed this old school game invented in 80's with the first custom product ever, The Fingaz Bowl.
- Each player puts one finger on a finger notch on the rim of the bowl.
- Next, the player that starts begins a countdown of “3,2,1." Immediately after the countdown, that player calls out a number. This fourth number will be the number of fingers that player believes will be on the bowl at the end of the countdown. This guess can be anything from 0 (all fingers removed) to however many total people are playing.
- Every other player must immediately decide to either leave his or her finger on the notch or remove it as quickly as possible.
- Then the number of fingers left on the bowl are counted. If the person guesses the correct number of fingers they are out for that round. If they are incorrect they must stay in the game.
- Everyone puts his or her fingers back on the bowl and the next player begins the countdown again.
- The game continues until only one person is left, the loser must drink the all contents of the bowl or shot glass to complete the round.